Forgiveness helps to calm your agony towards life. It helps one settle down in present by fading away from the bitter memories of the past and embeds the learned experiences forever.
Forgiving one doesn’t mean you need to get back with those memories instead, it means sweeping away the dust particles in a way that their return never troubles you again.
Yes, we all agree sometimes forgiving gets too hard, but the intense love for yourself can help to achieve it. Acceptance is the key to process forgiveness.
When one accepts a fault only then the need arises. So, if you are holding onto any negative feeling, just let it go. Love yourself as you weren’t born to torture yourself. Moreover, enlisted are certain forgiveness quotes to help you get started:
10 Original Forgiveness Quotes to live without the burden
1. Forgiveness isn’t easy but if you adopt it as a habit, your soul will thank you.
2. Often fights can’t be ignored, I agree, but is it so necessary to torture the soul, just for the sake of satisfying ego which denies forgiveness?
3. Forgiveness is letting go with a feeling of peace and some kind of internal happiness, which is well enough to experience but gets short at words.
4. “I Forgive You” is soothing when spoken, relaxing when heard and bountiful when experienced.
5. Forgiveness is a magical concoction of peace and contentment which is needed by the soul to be healed.
6. Mistakes in the past cannot be altered, by not forgiving themselves, instead try working on experiences, in the present.
7. Forgiveness is kind, but when misjudged by frequent unlawful behavior, then it gets rude.
8. Never take a person for granted who easily forgives, as forgiveness is a deed of goodness and not a judgment of weakness.
9. Forgiveness was gifted by our creator as a spiritual deed. Therefore, we must treasure it and try upgrading ourselves whenever possible by using it.
10. Forgiveness has only two chances of achieving but if it gets committed again, then it is not a mistake anymore but an intentionally committed act.