Experiencing pain isn’t easy at all, but what is tougher to handle is the people who make fun of it. Many often tend to make jokes out of the extreme seriousness one is going through. The most common example to explain this is, that when you see an injured beggar coming towards, you’ll try to shun him away by saying,
“Go and earn something by working, don’t act in front of me, as we are aware of the thug community you belong to.”
I, as a writer, of the current piece, don’t stand for the begging business, but yes, I do stand, by the behavior I come across every day, on streets – ‘the road, the witness of rage’.
After all, we all need to understand that pain is in itself piercing and we don’t want to be the reason for that endless pricking caused by the actions or words we pass. I guess all are elders must have told us, that pain can best be described by the person experiencing it ‘that’ time rather by the people feeling sorry for it.
For example, if your finger is bleeding, only you can understand that intolerable numbing pain than others who are consoling you. So, my dear readers, as individuals try to keep your actions and words, soothing on others. Stay safe and stay kind in your choices of actions and words.
Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. Even as the stone of the fruit must break, that its heart may stand in the sun, so must you know pain.quotes Kahlil Gibran, the author of the work “The Prophet”
Enlisted are certain quotes on pain to evolve not just as a human being but as a soul:
10 Pain Quotes for a better understanding
1. Pain slaughters the soul, if not healed timely.
2. Pain, if prolongs, becomes a sadistic pleasure, wherein that patient suffering feels incomplete, without experiencing that intensity which used to feel all those prolonged years.
3. Healing is the only conclusion of pain. The longer you ignore, the tougher the pain will reside.
4. Pain has no alternatives for reasons of shunning it and yes, ignoring it, won’t better you up.
5. Often, people decline pain by using positive affirmations, but without action, no intention will be executed.
6. Sustaining pain will only result in overexposing of the area, which needs attention, care, and love.
7. Loving yourself isn’t harmful but torturing yourself to pain, surely is.
8. The pain only stands virtuous and victorious when you are on the run to hunt your goals.
9. Pain can have different explanations, worldwide, but what it doesn’t have is, the authenticity of the person suffering in pain, to mere commenters.
10. No one is enough capable of understanding one’s pain, in true terms. Yes, maybe for a while, you can reminisce your past experiences but that haunting pricking pain will make everything look less.